This yummy cauliflower soup is a favorite in my home, hope you enjoy!
2 medium heads of organic cauliflower – cut into chunks
1/2 cup organic raw cashews
4 TBS organic sesame seeds
4 TBS evo
1 medium vidalia onion – diced
4 cloves of diced garlic
Himalayan salt & pepper
1/4 c chopped parsley
- You will need a large soup pot and a Vitamin or high powered blender.
- Heat the oil, add garlic & onions until they are translucent.
- Pour in 6 cups of water and the chunks of cauliflower, cashews and sesame seeds into the pot.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let it simmer for about 15 min. Until the cauliflower is tender.
- Let cool and transfer to a Vitamin or high powered blender.
- Add everything to the blender and include the avocado until everything is blended and smooth.
- Season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped parsley
Nutritional facts: per serving
2g saturated fat